About the Scholarship:
The University of Essex is currently accepting applications for its partially funded Ian James Evans International Scholarships. These scholarships aim to support students, both domestic and international, pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate programs at Essex Law School, who are either deaf, blind, wheelchair users, or facing financial hardship. The scholarships provide full tuition fee coverage along with a stipend of £500 for additional associated expenses.
Details about Ian James Evans International Scholarships:
- Scholarship Sponsor: University of Essex
- Scholarship Value: Full tuition fee coverage plus a stipend of £500
- Number of Awards: Two (2)
- Study Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Host Institution: University of Essex
Eligibility Criteria for Ian James Evans International Scholarships:
To be eligible for the Ian James Evans International Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Students from the UK and other international countries can apply.
- Applicants may apply for the LLB program or the LLM in International Human Rights Law program offered by Essex Law School.
- Eligibility Requirements:
- Undergraduate applicants must be blind, deaf, or wheelchair users.
- Postgraduate candidates must be in clearly discernible financial distress.
- Candidates must be open to promotional opportunities.
Application Procedure for Ian James Evans International Scholarships:
To apply for the Ian James Evans International Scholarships, follow these steps:
- Submit your application for admission to the University of Essex through the university portal.
- Complete the scholarship application form, which can be found here.
- Send the completed scholarship application form, along with a supporting essay of no more than 1500 words, explaining how the scholarship will help you pursue your legal goals, to [email protected].
Applicants must provide the following documents:
- Personal statement
- Language diploma
- For undergraduate programs, candidates must meet the prerequisites for each program.
- For postgraduate programs, candidates must have earned a 2:1 or above in their undergraduate degree.
Candidates must be proficient in English, as per the university’s language criteria. Test results from exams such as IELTS, TOEFL, and others are accepted.
Before submitting your application or receiving a scholarship, please read the complete terms and conditions. These terms and conditions provide essential information regarding eligibility, application requirements, and disbursement of funds.
The application deadline for the Ian James Evans International Scholarships at the University of Essex is July 31, 2023. Ensure that you apply before the deadline to be considered for this scholarship opportunity.