About the Scholarship:
Boston University (BU), a prestigious private research institution located in Boston, Massachusetts, is now accepting applications for the Boston University Trustee Scholarship. This scholarship program is open to both domestic and international students who have demonstrated outstanding academic achievements and well-rounded qualities.
Details about Boston University Trustee Scholarship:
- Scholarship Sponsor: Boston University
- Scholarship Value: Fully funded
- Number of Awards: One
- Study Level: Undergraduate
- Host Institution: Boston University
Eligibility Criteria for Boston University Trustee Scholarship:
Eligibility criteria for the Boston University Trustee Scholarship are as follows:
- Both domestic and international students are eligible.
- Ideal candidates are high-achieving students who excelled in their high school coursework.
- Trustee Scholars should be intellectually and artistically daring, exhibiting unique perspectives, experiences, or accomplishments that go beyond the norm.
- Applicants will be required to submit an essay to demonstrate their intelligence and academic aptitude.
Application Process for Boston University Trustee Scholarship:
To apply for the Boston University Trustee Scholarship, follow these steps:
- Apply to one of BU’s undergraduate degree programs through the Common Application by the December 1 deadline. Submit all required documents along with your application.
- As part of your application to BU, complete the Trustee Scholarship essay on the Common Application.
The Trustee Scholarship Essay:
Choose one of the two essay questions below and provide a response in a single essay, not exceeding 600 words, as part of your Common Application submission:
Option 1: Elie Wiesel, a Nobel Prize-winning professor at BU, once said: “There is divine beauty in knowing… Accepting the notion that existence did not begin with my birth is a necessary part of learning. I follow in the path of those who have gone before me and have arrived here. The novels I’ve read were written by several generations of instructors and students as well as dads and sons, mothers and daughters. I am made up of all of their endeavors and experiences. What is the most significant lesson you took away from a book, movie, podcast, or life event that helped you feel more connected to your history or identity?
Option 2: Describe a situation where you felt uncomfortable or out of place. How did you react to that circumstance, and how has it affected how you are currently doing?
Submission Deadline: The application deadline for the Boston University Trustee Scholarship is December 1, 2023. Make sure to submit your application and essay before this deadline to be considered for this fully funded undergraduate scholarship opportunity at Boston University.