About the Scholarship:
The University of Queensland (UQ), one of Australia’s leading public research universities, is offering the Thomas McIntyre Scholarship for the year 2023. This scholarship is aimed at supporting postgraduate students pursuing medical research, with a particular emphasis on tuberculosis research. It was established in honor of Thomas McIntyre by Miss Monica Francis McIntyre to promote medical research.
Details about the Thomas McIntyre Scholarship at the University of Queensland:
- Scholarship Sponsor: Miss Monica Francis McIntyre/University of Queensland.
- Scholarship Value: $3,000.
- Number of Awards: Multiple.
- Study Level: Postgraduate.
- Host Institution: University of Queensland, Australia.
Eligibility Criteria for Thomas McIntyre Scholarship:
To be eligible for the Thomas McIntyre Scholarship at the University of Queensland, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be pursuing a Ph.D. in the field of medical research.
- Priority will be given to applicants conducting research on tuberculosis (TB).
Applications will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Academic record.
- Prospects for academic success.
- Any other criteria deemed appropriate by the selection committee.
Application Process for Thomas McIntyre Scholarship:
Interested applicants must complete the online application form by Sunday, July 30, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. To apply, visit the official application portal (Application Portal Link).
Applicants are required to upload the following documents with their application:
- Academic Curriculum Vitae.
- Completed travel details and Principal Advisor endorsement form.
- Completed budget worksheet.
For more information about the scholarship and its rules, applicants can refer to Schedule A: Postgraduate Research Scholarships (Scholarship Rules PDF Link).
The Thomas McIntyre Scholarship provides financial support to postgraduate students engaged in medical research, particularly those focusing on tuberculosis research. If you meet the eligibility criteria and are committed to pursuing medical research in this field, consider applying for this scholarship to further your studies at the University of Queensland.