About the Scholarship:
The University of West London (UWL) is currently accepting applications for its UWL International Ambassador Scholarships. These scholarships aim to support outstanding international students who wish to represent UWL abroad as ambassadors. Successful applicants will receive financial support toward their tuition fees.
Details about the UWL International Ambassador Scholarships at the University of West London:
- Scholarship Sponsor: University of West London
- Scholarship Value: Up to £5,000 for undergraduate first-year tuition and up to £2,000 for postgraduate tuition
- Number of Awards: 100 scholarships per year
- Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Host Institution: University of West London, UK
UWL International Ambassador Scholarships – Eligibility Criteria:
To be eligible for the UWL International Ambassador Scholarships, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Have accepted an offer to enroll at UWL for the fall 2023 semester in an undergraduate or graduate program. This means that applicants must have already applied to the university for a course of study and received a formal offer from the school’s admissions officers.
- Be a full-fee-paying international student who is self-funded.
Interview Process for UWL International Ambassador Scholarships:
- Complete the scholarship application form here and submit it by the deadline of July 11, 5 p.m. GMT, for the university’s September 2023 intake.
- A decision will be made within 14 days after the deadline, and successful applicants will be notified via email.
Application Process for UWL International Ambassador Scholarships:
The application deadline for the UWL International Ambassador Scholarships is July 11, 2023. Be sure to submit your application before the deadline to be considered for this scholarship opportunity.