About the Scholarship:
The University of Stirling is offering GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarships to eligible students from around the world. This scholarship provides qualified students with £2,000 per year, totaling £8,000 over four years, to help cover their annual tuition fees. If you meet the criteria for this scholarship, your yearly fee payments will be automatically reduced by £2,000 each year. Please note that paying the international tuition fee deposit is still a requirement for applicants who need a Tier 4 student visa.
About the University of Stirling:
The University of Stirling, established in 1967 by royal charter, is a public university located in Stirling, Scotland. It is situated within the walled Airthrey Castle estate in Scotland’s Central Belt region. The university’s campus covers approximately 360 acres and is nestled in the foothills of the Ochil Hills. Stirling is known for its collaboration programs with institutions such as Hebei Normal University in China, Singapore Institute of Management in Singapore, and institutions in Oman. The university offers unique programs like the MSc in Human Rights and Diplomacy in partnership with the United Nations Institute for Training and Research (UNITAR).
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Social Sciences
- Arts and Humanities
- Health Sciences and Sport
- Natural Sciences
GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarships – Benefits:
Recipients of the GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarships will receive the following benefits:
- The scholarship is worth £2,000 per year, totaling £8,000 over four years.
To be eligible for the GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarships, candidates must meet all of the following conditions:
- English language proficiency is required.
- Students from all countries around the world are eligible.
- You must be classified as an international student for tuition purposes.
- You must have received an offer of admission from the University of Stirling, either conditional or unconditional, for an approved undergraduate degree.
- You must be a full-time enrolled international student.
- This scholarship is only available to students enrolling directly in a full-time undergraduate degree program at the Stirling campus of the University.
- Your application to the University of Stirling must be submitted while you are enrolled full-time at any GEMS Education school.
- Please note that this scholarship cannot be combined with any other University of Stirling awards.
GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarships – Application Procedure:
To apply for the GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarships, please follow these guidelines:
- Students will be automatically considered as part of the admissions process. No additional application is required for this award.
- Applications are accepted through the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS).
- The UCAS institution code is S75, and you can find UCAS course codes on the course websites.
- The application fee is £20 for single-course applications and £25 for multiple-course applications or late applications received after June 30.
Documents that may be useful as supporting evidence include:
- Academic history.
- An essay explaining why you wish to pursue this course (a supporting statement).
- A reference letter from someone who can attest to your qualifications for the course.
- Your curriculum vitae.
- Proof of your English language proficiency if it is not your first language.
Submission Deadline: June 30, 2023.
Further information may be found here