About the University of Alabama in Huntsville and the Scholarship:
The University of Alabama in Huntsville (UAH) is a public research institution located in Huntsville, Alabama. UAH comprises nine colleges, including graduate studies, professional & continuing studies, honors, business, education, engineering, nursing, professional & humanities & social sciences, and science. The university is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools. It currently enrolls approximately 10,000 students and is classified as an “R1: Doctoral Universities: Very High Research Activity” institution within the University of Alabama System.
UAH has a rich history of providing high-quality education and research opportunities. It traces its origins back to the University of Alabama Huntsville Center, which began offering programs in 1950 at West Huntsville High School. Over the years, UAH has become known for its strong focus on science and engineering disciplines, particularly in collaboration with NASA.
The Competitive International Scholarships offered by the University of Alabama in Huntsville are designed to support first-year undergraduate international students who demonstrate academic excellence. These scholarships cover tuition fees and are made possible through the generous contributions of UAH alumni and friends of the institution. The selection process for these scholarships considers factors such as academic achievements, unique talents, and leadership qualities.
- Scholarship Sponsor: University of Alabama in Huntsville, USA
- Scholarship Value: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Undergraduate
- Host Institution(s): University of Alabama in Huntsville, USA
To be eligible for the University of Alabama in Huntsville Competitive International Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be first-year undergraduate international students.
- Candidates must be pursuing an undergraduate degree in any of the university’s available fields.
- Applicants must hold a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Scholarship selection takes into account the merit of each applicant, including their academic history, high school and/or college courses, grade point average, and language proficiency.
Applicants can submit their scholarship applications through the online application portal. There is no need to apply separately for individual scholarships. You can apply for multiple scholarships using a single application form.
For additional information and details about the University of Alabama in Huntsville Competitive International Scholarships, please visit the official website.
The application deadline for these scholarships is December 15, 2023. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply before this date.