About the Scholarship:
The IMPACT Scholarship at University College London (UCL) covers the full-time tuition fees for the Master of Public Health (MPH) program, up to a value of £18,000. This scholarship is designed to support students who have a deep understanding of inequality, have experienced inequality firsthand, and have the potential to make a significant impact on population health. In addition to full-time students, the scholarship is also available for part-time or modular flexible course enrollees.
About University College London (UCL):
University College London (UCL) is a renowned public research university located in London, England. It is a member of the Federal University of London and ranks as the second-largest university in the UK in terms of total enrollment and postgraduate enrollment. UCL has a rich history, being the first university founded in London and the first in England to be completely secular. It has a strong commitment to academic excellence and inclusivity.
The IMPACT Scholarship for the 2023/2024 academic year includes the following benefits:
- Up to two scholarships will be awarded in the 2023/2024 academic year.
- Each scholarship is worth £18,000.
- The scholarship is open to students studying full-time, part-time, or via modular flexible courses.
- The scholarship covers the recipient’s tuition costs, with any remaining funds provided to the recipient.
To be eligible for The IMPACT Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have firsthand experience of inequality, which may include but is not limited to inequality based on wealth, race, gender, sexual orientation, caregiving obligations, adverse childhood experiences, social exclusion, or disability.
- Meet the admission requirements for the UCL online MPH program.
- Have applied for admission to the UCL MPH program, commencing in the 2023/2024 academic year.
The selection process for The IMPACT Scholarship involves evaluating applicants based on their responses to specific criteria, including:
- How their personal experience of inequality has influenced their desire to study public health.
- Why they should be awarded the scholarship to pursue an MPH degree and how it would benefit them individually.
- How they intend to leverage their personal experience with inequality and the scholarship’s advantages to improve population health in their future careers.
Applications will be independently reviewed and scored by assessors. The two candidates with the highest scores will be recommended for the scholarships.
To apply for The IMPACT Scholarship, eligible and interested candidates should complete the scholarship application form. For the application form and detailed information, please visit the official scholarship page.
The application deadline for The IMPACT Scholarship is June 30, 2023.
For more information and to apply, please visit the official scholarship page.