About the Scholarship:
The University of Edinburgh is currently accepting applications for the Clinical Management of Pain Scholarship for a Master in Education for the academic year 2023-2024. This scholarship is offered to students enrolled in the Clinical Management of Pain (Online Distance Learning) program.
Details about Clinical Management of Pain Scholarship at the University of Edinburgh:
- Scholarship Sponsor: University of Edinburgh
- Scholarship Value: £1,000 each
- Number of Awards: Two
- Study Level: Masters
- Host Institution: University of Edinburgh
Eligibility Criteria for Clinical Management of Pain Scholarship:
To be eligible for the Clinical Management of Pain Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be new students who have applied for admission to a postgraduate taught Master or Master by Research degree program at the University, starting in September 2023.
- Candidates should possess or anticipate obtaining the equivalent of a first-class or 2:1 honors undergraduate degree from the United Kingdom.
- The scholarship is open to both taught master’s programs and master’s by research programs. It is available for individuals in the UK and abroad who wish to enroll in full-time, part-time, or online distance learning programs.
- Applicants from diverse backgrounds and those with protected characteristics, as defined by The Equality Act of 2010, are encouraged to apply. Protected characteristics include race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity.
Application Procedure for Clinical Management of Pain Scholarship:
To apply for the Clinical Management of Pain Scholarship, follow these steps:
- The application deadline for the scholarship is July 5, 2023, at 23:59 BST.
- Applicants must have already submitted an admissions application to the University of Edinburgh to access the scholarship application portal. Please note that it may take up to five working days after submitting an application for admission for all system checks to be completed and access granted.
- Access the online scholarship application form through the institution’s web-based information portal, MyEd, available in EUCLID.
- You will need your university username and password to sign in to MyEd.
Interview Date, Process, and Venue for Clinical Management of Pain Scholarship:
Applicants and students enrolled in graduate programs lasting more than a year may apply. Successful applicants will be notified of the results by the end of July 2023.
For more information and to access the scholarship application portal, please visit the official website.
Frequently Asked Questions
The application deadline for the Clinical Management of Pain Scholarship at the University of Edinburgh is July 5, 2023. Be sure to apply before the deadline to be considered for this scholarship opportunity.
Please click here if you need assistance.