About the Scholarship:
The University of Adelaide is delighted to announce the opening of applications for the Global Academic Excellence Scholarship for the year 2023. This highly selective scholarship is designed to recognize and reward international students who demonstrate exceptional academic achievements in their previous studies. The scholarship is available for both undergraduate and postgraduate students commencing their studies at the University of Adelaide in 2023.
Details about the University of Adelaide Global Academic Excellence Scholarship:
- Scholarship Sponsor: University of Adelaide, Australia.
- Scholarship Value: 50% reduction in tuition fees.
- Number of Awards: Two scholarships available.
- Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate.
- Host Institution: University of Adelaide, Australia.
Eligibility Criteria for the University of Adelaide Global Academic Excellence Scholarship:
To be eligible for the Global Academic Excellence Scholarship at the University of Adelaide, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Academic Achievement: Candidates will be selected primarily based on their academic achievements. The University of Adelaide will consider applicants who have achieved academic results equivalent to the following:
- For undergraduate programs: An ATAR of 98 or higher on the raw ATAR scale.
- For postgraduate programs: An average of 6.8 out of 7 or its equivalent.
Please note that applicants who qualify for multiple scholarships offered by the University of Adelaide will be eligible for only one scholarship, which will be the highest-value scholarship awarded to them.
The following candidates are not eligible for these scholarships:
- Current University of Adelaide students who are changing their program of study before completing it (internal transfers).
- Students who have already been awarded a scholarship that covers their tuition fees from an established scholarship provider, such as a government ministry or department.
- Applicants for Master by Research or Ph.D. programs.
- Applicants for specific programs (for a list of non-eligible degrees, please check the scholarship terms and conditions).
University of Adelaide Global Academic Excellence Scholarship – Application Process:
No separate scholarship application is required. Students who meet the eligibility criteria will automatically be considered for the Global Academic Excellence Scholarship. The scholarship winners will be verified at the time of admission, and faculties will be provided with a list of eligible candidates to select scholarship recipients. Successful candidates will receive written notification within fourteen days after faculty clearance.
For more information or to get in touch with a University of Adelaide Regional Manager or representative, you can visit the University of Adelaide website.
The application deadline for the University of Adelaide Global Academic Excellence Scholarship is not specified. However, interested applicants are encouraged to apply for admission to the University of Adelaide for the 2023 intake to be considered for the scholarship.