About the Scholarship:
Applications are now open for the RMIT University Scholarship in Computer Science. This scholarship, sponsored by RMIT University in Melbourne, Australia, offers financial support to Ph.D. students pursuing research in the field of artificial intelligence (AI) for food and waste systems. The scholarship aims to encourage research in this important area and provides funding for qualified candidates.
About RMIT University:
RMIT University, formerly known as the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, is a prominent public research university located in Melbourne, Australia. Founded in 1887, it has a rich history of providing education in various fields, including art, science, and technology. RMIT is one of Australia’s largest dual-sector educational institutions, offering both academic and vocational education to over 95,000 students.
Key highlights of RMIT University include:
- High global rankings in areas such as art and design, research, employability, teaching, and innovation.
- Multiple campuses and research facilities in Melbourne and international locations.
- Strong emphasis on applied research, sustainability, globalization, health, technology, and design.
RMIT University is recognized for its contributions to research and innovation and offers numerous research centers and opportunities for students to engage in meaningful research projects.
Details about the RMIT University Scholarship in Computer Science:
- Scholarship Sponsor: RMIT University/Next Generation Graduates Programs.
- Scholarship Value: $40,500 per year, including a top-up and allowance, for a duration of 3.5 years.
- Number of Awards: 4.
- Study Level: Ph.D.
- Host Institution: Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT) University, Australia.
- Study Area: Artificial Intelligence (AI) for food and waste systems.
Eligibility Criteria for RMIT University Scholarship in Computer Science:
To be eligible for the RMIT University Scholarship in Computer Science, applicants must be Australian citizens or permanent residents.
Application Process for RMIT University Scholarship in Computer Science:
Interested candidates should follow these steps to apply for the scholarship:
- Send your CV, academic records, and a brief introduction outlining your area of interest within AI for food and waste systems to A/Prof Andy Song at [email protected].
Application Deadline: January 6, 2024
This scholarship opportunity provides support to Ph.D. students in the field of computer science, particularly in AI for food and waste systems research. It offers financial assistance and the opportunity to contribute to meaningful research in an important area of study.