About the Scholarship:
The University of Westminster is currently accepting applications for the fully funded Westminster Vice Chancellors Scholarships. These scholarships are open to international students who wish to pursue a graduate degree program at the University of Westminster in London. The Westminster Vice Chancellors Scholarships, which are considered the most prestigious awards offered by the university, aim to provide full financial support to students from developing countries pursuing full-time undergraduate degrees at the institution.
About the University of Westminster:
The University of Westminster, located in London, UK, is a public institution with a rich history dating back to 1838 when it was founded as the Royal Polytechnic Institution, making it the first polytechnic institution in London. It received its royal charter in 1839 and adopted the name University of Westminster in 1992.
The university has four campuses, including Fitzrovia, Marylebone, Harrow, and Regent Street, all situated in different parts of London. Additionally, the University of Westminster operates Westminster International University in Tashkent, Uzbekistan. The university is organized into three colleges and twelve schools, offering a wide range of academic programs, including business, law, and policy studies.
With a yearly revenue of £240.9 million in 2021–22, the University of Westminster is recognized for its contributions to research and is a member of various academic associations and institutions, including the European Institution Association, EFMD, EQUIS, and more.
In terms of academic offerings, the university provides undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral degrees, as well as certifications and diplomas. Many of its programs are recognized by professional organizations, such as BCS, BPS, CIOB, CABE, ICE, RICS, HPC, and others.
The University of Westminster has garnered recognition for its excellence in research and is ranked among the top institutions in the UK and globally, particularly in areas such as media and communications, art and design, and architecture.
Details about Westminster Vice Chancellors Scholarships:
- Scholarship Sponsor: University of Westminster
- Scholarship Value: £5,000 per year towards maintenance costs or tuition fees, up to a maximum of 3 years.
- Number of Awards: 10
- Study Level: Undergraduate
- Host Institution: University of Westminster
Eligibility Criteria for Westminster Vice Chancellors Scholarships:
To be eligible for the Westminster Vice Chancellors Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- English language proficiency is required.
- Applicants must be international students from developing countries.
- Applicants must have a conditional or unconditional offer for a full-time undergraduate degree at the University of Westminster for September 2023.
- The family income, as determined by the Student Loans Company, must be $25,000 or less.
- Applicants who already hold an Honors degree are not eligible to apply.
Application Process for Westminster Vice Chancellors Scholarships:
To apply for the Westminster Vice Chancellors Scholarships, follow these important steps:
- Download and complete the application form.
- Along with the appropriate scholarship application form, you must submit the following supporting documents:
- A copy of the letter or email from the University of Westminster confirming your conditional or unconditional offer for the chosen degree program.
- The most recent/current official copy of your academic transcript.
- An endorsement letter specifically written for your scholarship application. This letter should not be the same reference provided as part of your admission application and should be authored by a previous tutor, professor, academic, or employer (if applicable to your chosen degree subject).
- Mail your application and supporting documents to the University of Westminster Scholarships Office at the following address: 101 New Cavendish Street, London W1W 6XH, United Kingdom. The Scholarships Office will send you an email confirming the receipt of your application. For complete terms and conditions, please refer to the Terms and Conditions.
Submission Deadline: July 07, 2023