About the Scholarship:
Applications are now open for the DST Scholarship for Commencing Students at Flinders University. This scholarship is designed to provide financial assistance to students starting their combined Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Electronic Systems and Security) and Bachelor of Science (Physics) degrees. Flinders University is a renowned public research university in Australia, and this scholarship aims to support students pursuing undergraduate studies in relevant fields.
Details about the DST Scholarship for Commencing Students at Flinders University:
- Scholarship Sponsor: Flinders University, Australia.
- Scholarship Value: $5,000.
- Number of Awards: 10.
- Study Level: Undergraduate.
- Host Institution: Flinders University, Australia.
- Courses: Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Electronic Systems and Security, Physics.
Eligibility Criteria for DST Scholarship for Commencing Students:
To be eligible for the DST Scholarship at Flinders University, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be either permanent residents or Australian citizens.
- Be commencing the first year of the combined Bachelor of Science (Physics) and Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Electronic Systems and Security) degree.
- Be generally enrolled full-time at Flinders University. However, part-time students with exceptional circumstances, such as caregiver responsibilities, illness, or disability, will also be considered. In such cases, scholarship payments will be prorated.
Scholarship recipients will be selected based on academic merit. Applicants who meet the scholarship criteria will be ranked based on their ATAR, GPA, or other admission methods. In cases where multiple students have the highest ATAR or a similar admission pathway, results in specific school courses may also be considered.
Application Procedure for DST Scholarship for Commencing Students:
To apply for the DST Scholarship at Flinders University, follow these steps:
- Submit your application online through the Flinders University Student System.
- Log in to the system and navigate to the relevant scholarship application.
- Ensure that your personal information in the Student System is up to date, as you will be evaluated based on this information.
The application deadline for the DST Scholarship for Commencing Students is August 9, 2023.
Applicants are encouraged to visit the official scholarship webpage for the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding the scholarship details and application process.