About the Scholarship:
Edinburgh Napier University is currently accepting applications for its partially funded West African Scholarships. These scholarships, worth £2,000, are offered to self-supporting African citizens who will commence their studies at the university in September 2023 or January 2024.
About Edinburgh Napier University:
Edinburgh Napier University is a public university located in Edinburgh, Scotland. It traces its origins back to Napier Technical College, established in 1964, and is named after the renowned Scottish mathematician and philosopher, John Napier. In 1992, it officially became Napier University and later adopted the name Edinburgh Napier University in 2009.
The university has a diverse student population, with more than 19,500 students, including those studying at various campuses in Scotland, other countries, and online. Edinburgh Napier University offers a wide range of programs in fields such as engineering, computer science, nursing and midwifery, science, business, wood engineering, transport studies, and the arts, including acting, publishing, music, and product design.
The university has gained national and international recognition for its work in sustainable architecture, wood science, and timber engineering, receiving the Queen’s Anniversary Prize for Higher and Further Education on two occasions (in 2009 and 2015).
Details About West African Scholarships at Edinburgh Napier University:
- Scholarship Sponsor: Edinburgh Napier University
- Scholarship Value: Varies (Scholarships are worth £2,000 each)
- Number of Awards: Limited scholarships available
- Study Level: Undergraduate
- Host Institution: Edinburgh Napier University
Eligibility Criteria for West African Scholarships:
To be eligible for the West African Scholarships at Edinburgh Napier University, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be of African nationality at the time of application. If applying from a different nation within the West African region, please contact the institution directly for eligibility clarification.
- Be self-supporting and responsible for paying their tuition fees.
- Have received a study offer for a bachelor’s or master’s program starting in September 2023 or January 2024.
- Ineligible candidates include those who receive reduced tuition fees from a partner university or are beneficiaries of another scholarship.
Application Procedure for West African Scholarships:
To be considered for the West African Scholarships, follow these steps:
- Pay your £5,000 deposit toward your tuition fees.
- After making your deposit, send an email to [email protected]. Scholarships are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
The application deadline for the West African Scholarships at Edinburgh Napier University is not specified. However, it is recommended to apply as soon as possible, as scholarships are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.