About the Scholarship:
The International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS), is offering the Courtney O’Connor Scholarship to honor a Bachelor’s degree candidate who demonstrates leadership, volunteerism, and academic excellence. This scholarship provides an opportunity for students to receive up to four (4) subjects’ tuition waiver and potentially put their business plan into action during the scholarship hours.
Details about the Courtney O’Connor Scholarship:
- Scholarship Sponsor: International College of Management, Sydney.
- Scholarship Value: Up to four (4) subjects’ tuition waiver.
- Number of Awards: Not specified.
- Study Level: Undergraduate.
- Host Institution: International College of Management, Sydney.
Eligibility Criteria for Courtney O’Connor Scholarship:
To be eligible for the Courtney O’Connor Scholarship at the International College of Management, Sydney, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in an ICMS Bachelor’s program.
- Applicants must be taking between three and twelve subjects (including WIL) full-time or equivalently, excluding the current study session.
- Applicants must maintain a 3.0 GPA at all times.
- Candidates who have previously received this scholarship are ineligible to apply.
The scholarship selection is based on the following criteria:
- Essay submission (minimum 500 words).
- Completed application form.
- Academic record.
- Contributions to the community, leadership, and involvement in the student body.
Application Process for Courtney O’Connor Scholarship:
To apply for the Courtney O’Connor Scholarship at the International College of Management, Sydney, follow these steps:
- Fill out the scholarship application form available here.
- Submit your application via email by Friday, August 11, 5 p.m. (for the August 2023 study term). Send your application to the ICMS Scholarships Board, including any required supporting materials.
- If you become a finalist, you will have an interview with the ICMS Scholarship Committee.
Successful applicants must notify the College in writing of their acceptance or rejection of the Courtney-O’Connor Scholarship within two working days of receiving the scholarship offer.
The application deadline is 5 pm on Friday, August 11, 2023. Ensure that you submit your application and supporting documents by this date to be considered for the scholarship.
The Courtney O’Connor Scholarship at ICMS is a valuable opportunity for undergraduate students who excel academically and demonstrate leadership and community involvement. If you meet the eligibility criteria, make sure to apply before the deadline to be considered for this scholarship.