About the Scholarship:
City University of London’s Bayes Business School is offering the Bayes Business School International Scholarships for the year 2023. This scholarship is available to international students commencing their undergraduate studies at the Business School in September 2023. It provides financial support of £5,500 for each eligible student, which is a 25% reduction in the first year’s tuition fees.
About Bayes Business School:
Bayes Business School, formerly known as Cass Business School, is the business school of City, University of London. It has a strong reputation as one of the top business schools in the UK. The scholarship aims to reward students who exceed the academic admission requirements for their program and achieve exceptional results in recognized international qualifications.
Details about Bayes Business School International Scholarships:
- Scholarship Sponsor: Bayes Business School
- Scholarship Value: £5,500 for each student
- Number of Awards: 20
- Study Level: Undergraduate
- Host Institution: City University of London
Eligibility Criteria for Bayes Business School International Scholarships:
To be eligible for the Bayes Business School International Scholarships in 2023-24, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in their first year of undergraduate study in 2023-2024.
- Commence their first year of study at Bayes Business School, City, University of London, in September 2023.
- Expect to achieve grades that exceed the requirements of their offer and the published academic standards.
- Select City, University of London as either their Conditional Firm (CF) or Unconditional Firm (UF) preference.
Note: A-Level or International Baccalaureate Diploma applicants at Bayes Business School are not eligible for this scholarship but can apply for other scholarships offered by the school.
Application Procedure for Bayes Business School International Scholarships:
The application process for Bayes Business School International Scholarships is divided into three stages:
- Applicants who applied by January 25, 2023, and were not informed of application rejection will receive details on how to apply for the scholarship. Those who applied after the UCAS deadline of January 25, 2023, can contact the University Admissions staff at [email protected] to request the scholarship application.
- The deadline for scholarship applications is Thursday, August 31, 2023. Applications received after this date will not be considered.
- Only applicants who have designated City as their “firm” choice and are expected to enroll in September 2023 will have their applications reviewed.
- After the scholarship application deadline on August 31, 2023, the panel will assess each application based on final academic results. They will select students who have demonstrated outstanding performance and designated City as their “firm” choice. Meeting the entry requirements does not guarantee an award.
- Successful applicants from Stage Two will proceed to this stage.
- Applicants must have completed full registration, which typically closes 21 days after the start of the semester (Welcome Week). The anticipated date for this is October 16, 2023.
- By Thursday, November 30, 2023, successful applicants will receive formal confirmation of whether they have been selected.
- The scholarship amount of £5,500 (25% of the tuition fee of £22,000 for first-year students starting in 2023) will be deducted from the January 2024 tuition fee installment.
- Submission deadline: Thursday, 31st August 2023
- Announcement of scholarship results: Thursday, 30th November 2023