About Boise State University and Scholarship
Boise State University, a public research university located in Boise, Idaho, offers the ISACA Boise Chapter Scholarship to support students pursuing studies in computer science, information systems, cybersecurity, and accounting. Founded in 1932 by the Episcopal Church, Boise State University has a rich history of academic excellence and has evolved into a comprehensive institution offering a wide range of graduate degree programs.
Boise State University is home to over 24,000 students, with approximately 66% coming from Idaho. The university offers a variety of graduate degree programs across different colleges, including the College of Business and Economics, the Colleges of Engineering, Arts & Sciences, and Education, the School of Public Service, and the College of Health Sciences. Students at Boise State University benefit from a vibrant academic community and access to resources that enhance their educational experience.
The ISACA Boise Chapter Scholarship is designed to encourage Idaho residents enrolled in an Idaho university or college to pursue studies in computer science, information systems, cybersecurity, or accounting. ISACA, a global professional association, has over 200 chapters in more than 80 countries and serves IT professionals in various roles, including internal auditors, consultants, educators, IS auditors, IS security professionals, risk professionals, and chief information officers.
Details about ISACA Boise Chapter Scholarship at Boise State University:
- Scholarship Sponsor: Boise State University, USA
- Scholarship Value: $1,000
- Number of awards: Several
- Study level: Bachelor
- Host Institution(s): Boise State University, USA
Eligibility Criteria for ISACA Boise Chapter Scholarship To be eligible for the ISACA Boise Chapter Scholarship at Boise State University, applicants must meet the following conditions:
- Must be enrolled full-time in college.
- Must be pursuing a degree in one of the following fields: computer science, information systems, cybersecurity, or accounting.
- Must either physically attend an accredited Idaho college or university (at an Idaho college or university) or be a current resident of Idaho attending an accredited college or university in the United States.
- Application quality, completeness, and all essential attachments will be considered.
- Must have a genuine interest in pursuing further education or training in the specified fields.
- Individual success as demonstrated by involvement in extracurricular activities, leadership roles, and/or job experience will be taken into consideration. While GPA and academic status will be considered, they are not the main criteria.
- Contact details and academic data.
- Experience and Academic Objectives: A thorough explanation of your academic and career goals.
- Extracurricular Activities, Awards, Honors, and Positions Held: Describe your achievements, including volunteer work, internships, and leadership roles.
- Current Transcript: The most recent transcript (unofficial transcripts are acceptable).
- Letters of Recommendation: At least two letters from educators, dated no more than a year before the application.
Application Process for ISACA Boise Chapter Scholarship To apply for the ISACA Boise Chapter Scholarship at Boise State University, follow these steps:
- Fill out the Scholarship Application Form here.
- Submit all required documents.
- After submitting your application, you should receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive it, contact [email protected] for assistance or inquiries.
- Also contact ISACA Boise Academic if you need any help or have any inquiries.
Please note that ISACA Boise may request enrollment verification before awarding the scholarship.
Application Deadline: February 24, 2024